Port 393 is a wedding venue that started in 2020. It was started by a husband and wife team who saw a need for better wedding venue spaces in the area. Port 393 has a service-oriented approach comes from the belief that event planning should be as fun and stress-free as possible so you can prioritize celebrating.
Port 393 had a few key challenges:
- Owner was using personal phone to answer brides at all hours of the day
- Work/life balance was compromised
- Leads would come into different phones and would get lost because they couldn't be direct to the right employee
Kenect had solutions to solve each challenge:
- With Kenect, the owner no longer had to use her personal cell to answer clients
- Kenect implemented auto replies so work life balance could improve
- With Kenect, leads all go into the same platform so they can be streamlined to the correct employee
All contacts and messages sync into one place for the team to see
“Kenect saves us the most time with leads and payments - two things that make us money!"
10+ Google Reviews since starting with Kenect
“Good reviews help boost our business immensely.”
Saves employees 2-3 hours per day
Kenect has helped the owners have more of a work/life balance by using business texting vs. a personal phone
Want to see the full success story? Click Here.