Kenect is based in the “Silicon Slopes” of Utah and was recently recognized as the #1 fastest growing tech company in Utah. We are a text messaging platform that connects businesses with their customers. We believe that consumers want to interact with businesses much like they interact with their friends and family -- via text. We help local businesses attract, convert, and retain more customers by assisting in: lead generation, gathering Google and Facebook reviews, collecting payments, and improving the ease of communication. This is accomplished through our easy to use and deeply integrated business texting platform.
As a Strategic Customer Success Manager, you will play a vital role within the success of Kenect. Our largest and most important accounts will be directly assigned to you. Their success will largely depend on your ability to develop relationships and help them meet their desired outcomes and objectives. We take pride in delivering world-class support. This is one of the foundational pieces of our company and why we invest so much in Customer Success. Our largest accounts make up a significant amount of our revenue. As a result, it is imperative that we have a team of passionate and driven individuals to lead out our strategic efforts. Kenect is growing so quickly that your presence here will help shape and pave the future of the department and company.
Strategic Customer Success Manager at Kenect
What you’ll do:
- Maintaining ownership of a book of Kenect’s strategic customers (typically around 50 organizations), ultimately driving adoption, growth, and retention across each organization
- Conduct regular Executive Business Reviews with Executive Sponsors. These will include owners of large dealership groups, C-Suite executives. Including sales, service, and parts Executives.
- Build trust with a broad range of stakeholders, from Executives to Department Leads to day-to-day Kenect users to help facilitate usage and success with Kenect
- Escalate issues to internal stakeholders that may arise to get appropriate support to solve the customers problems
- Conduct weekly/monthly/quarterly follow ups, as appropriate, to assess the overall health of the account and identify successes and potential red flags
- Have the hard conversations and lead out in a strategy to resolve any concern
- Identifying and targeting opportunities to grow your portfolio through expansion and upsell
- Understanding each clients’ business goals and develop a strategy to help deliver and communicate ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle
- You will travel about 20% of the time and conduct on-site executive presentations to secure renewal and account health
- At least 2+ years of Customer Success experience in a SaaS or software company
- Prior Strategic or Enterprise Customer Success experience required
- Confident in a technical conversation
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “get things done” attitude.
- A+ organization skills
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
What We Offer:
- Health, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Gym membership re-imbursement
- Breakroom full of snacks and soda
- Convenient location to freeway exit/entrance
If you think you're a good fit for one of the fastest growing companies in America, reach out to Ryan Van Orden at firstname.lastname@example.org . Let's talk!