Kenect is the Fastest growing SaaS company in Utah and ranked #216 on the annual Inc. 5000.
Based in the “Silicon Slopes”, our team is committed to helping businesses grow and succeed through our state-of-the-art business texting platform.
With Kenect, our goal is to make text messaging the primary communication tool for any business across the U.S. and Canada. Texting is the way the consumer wants to do business. It’s time for businesses to embrace that trend and stop the constant game of voicemails, phone tag, and making customers wait on hold.
Investigate, hypothesize, reduce solution risk, and make a delightful messaging experience for our customers. We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager to focus and elevate, specifically, our Legal Customers Experience. We have 4 primary product-lines: Lead-Generation, Transactional-Messaging, Payments, and Review-Generation. Each of those products enable Kenect customers to facilitate a better messaging experience to their customers.
Who we are looking for:
- Hypothesis driven approach
- Loves both a customer-first & data-first approach
- Understands the difference between, what people say about what they would do and why, and what they actually do.
What you’ll do:
- Driving product mission, vision and strategy that aligns to business and go-to-market strategy
- Defining, prioritizing, and delivering outcomes with your team
- Discovering customer needs and balancing those with business objectives
- Understanding the competition and how your area of the product adds value to the greater platform
- Designing research strategies to test proposed solutions cost-effectively
- Facilitating product design, engineering and stakeholders through problem solving to create innovative solutions that are viable, valuable, usable, and feasible
- Communicating plans, progress, goals, and roadblocks to stakeholders
- Helping the team reflect and improve on how they work
- Resolving and reducing issues in collaboration with engineering
- 7+ years of Product Experience and at least 2+ of those years as a Sr. Product Manager
- An analytical approach to testing new features
- Strong communication skills
- Proven ability to speak on a technical level and communicate clearly
- Strong leadership, communication, problem-solving, sense of ownership, collaboration, analytical and presentation abilities.
- Technical degree and/or experience is preferred (Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, etc.)
Sound like you?
To apply for this job email Ryan VanOrden at email@example.com.