Kenect is based in the “Silicon Slopes” of Utah. Our team is committed to helping businesses grow and succeed through our state-of-the-art business texting platform.
With Kenect, our goal is to make text messaging the primary communication tool for any business across the U.S. and Canada. Texting is the way the consumer wants to do business. It’s time for businesses to embrace that trend and stop the constant game of voicemails, phone tag, and making customers wait on hold.
We are an amazing team, made up of enthusiastic people that enjoy working together. We get excited about the tools and services we are creating and get even more excited about the value we're creating for our customers.
As a Service Delivery Manager (SDM), you will join our Partner Integrations Team that is building API integrations into the key software systems that our customers use. You will oversee the quality of the team’s service delivery and is responsible for ensuring a smooth flow of work. Your contributions will help the team focus on increasing delivery speed, reducing costs, and shortening the response to market demand.
What you'll do:
An ideal candidate will have:
• Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “get things done” attitude.
• 2-5 years of agile project management experience in a SaaS or software company preferred.
• A+ organization skills
• Ability to manage a portfolio of projects with amazing task and time management
• Superb written and verbal communicator who empathizes with the audience
• Self-Sufficient and dependable
• Goal oriented
Additionally, an ideal candidate would be:
• One or more of these certifications: PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Certified Scrum Professional Product Owner (CSP-PO), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP-SM) Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) certification, Kanban Management Professional (KMP) certification
• Some technical education or experience in development or QA is a plus
What we offer:
• Health, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance
• Flexible PTO
• Gym membership re-imbursement
• Breakroom full of snacks and drinks
• Convenient location next to freeway entrance/exit
We believe in hiring self-motivated team members who can run alongside us without needing to be “managed” along the way. Yes, we have managers and 1:1s. Yes, we believe in giving open two-way feedback. We also believe in having team members that can run without the daily guidance that some companies prefer.
Sound like you?
If so, let’s talk. We get that moving to a new company is a two-way street. We are looking for the right fit for Kenect. You are looking for the right company and team for you. Email Ryan Van Orden at email@example.com