Kenect is based in the “Silicon Slopes” of Utah. Our team is committed to helping businesses grow and succeed through our state-of-the-art business texting platform.
With Kenect, our goal is to make text messaging the primary communication tool for any business across the U.S. and Canada. Texting is the way the consumer wants to do business. It’s time for businesses to embrace that trend and stop the constant game of voicemails, phone tag, and making customers wait on hold.
We are looking for a self-driven and experienced Sales Development Representative to join our growing teams. This individual will work in an extremely fast-paced environment and help the company meet and exceed revenue goals by generating a high volume of sales opportunities. You will build out targeted prospecting lists, make connections with decision makers in our desired industries and partner with sales to drive revenue. This role is a terrific opportunity to jumpstart a career in SaaS sales as we continue to expand our team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Contact, qualify and nurture leads via phone and email to actively maintain a solid pipeline of opportunities
- Cold call and email prospective customers on a daily basis to generate opportunities
- Develop targeted lists of prospect companies and individuals
- Travel and attend Trade Shows in your assigned industry
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs to effectively pitch Kenect’s ROI
- Attain and exceed monthly quotas for Demos Complete by Account Executives
- Meet or exceed daily call goals and appointment setting goals
- Log all activity in Salesforce, maintaining clean and detailed opportunities
- Collaborate with the Sales, Marketing and Product teams to share learnings from the field and help define winning strategies for the Sales team
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-2 years of experience in sales, or in customer-facing roles
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding objectives and quotas
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) with a high level of professionalism
- Strong objection handling, negotiating and relationship management skills
- Superb organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle high velocity environment
- BA/BS degree or higher preferred
Benefits and Perks
- Health, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Weekly company catered lunches, and a break room full of snacks and soda
- Convenient location to freeway exit/entrance
Sound like you?
If so, let's talk. We get that moving to a new company is a two way street. We are looking for the right fit for Kenect. You are looking for the right company and team for you. If you are interested contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume. We look forward to hearing from you.