Kenect is based in the “Silicon Slopes” of Utah. Our team is committed to helping businesses grow and succeed through our state-of-the-art business texting platform.
Kenect is a text messaging platform that allows local business owners to connect with their customers. We support local business growth by helping them generate new leads, improve their Google and Facebook ratings, and provide messaging tools to increase the convenience of communication.
As a manager of customer success, you will responsible and accountable for the performance of 5 - 10 CSM’s who will report to you. These CSM’s own portfolio’s of approximately $750K (which is approximately 200 SMB accounts per CSM). In total, the portfolio of accounts assigned to CSM’s on your team will be between $4M - $8M.
• Full-time position
• Hybrid work environment (remote & in-office)
• Pleasant Grove, Utah
• Local candidates only!
• Accountable for the coaching, development, and performance of CSM’s you directly manage:
• Invest your heart and mind into building relationships with your teammates and co-workers
• Inspire growth and personal development in those who report to you by provide specific and actionable coaching
• Ensure KPI’s are met by each person on your team:
• Cohort Renewal Rate
• Expansion & Upselling
• Business Reviews
• Listen to customer calls/meetings and provide actionable feedback to improve skillset of those who report to you
• Execute strategies to improve renewal rates and drive greater outcomes for customers under the stewardship of your CSM’s
• Recruit, hire, and retain top-level CSM talent
• Handle escalations and other support-related needs from your CSM’s
• Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “get things done” attitude.
• Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
• 2+ years of experience managing CSM’s in an SMB environment
• SaaS experience required
• Personable, caring, and influential
• Experience with Salesforce and ChurnZero is preferred
To apply for this job email us at firstname.lastname@example.org