Kenect is based in the “Silicon Slopes” of Utah. Our team is committed to helping businesses grow and succeed through our state-of-the-art business texting platform.
Kenect is a text messaging platform that allows local business owners to connect with their customers. We support local business growth by helping them generate new leads, improve their Google and Facebook ratings, and provide messaging tools to increase the convenience of communication.
Working on the Customer Success team, the Data and Support Specialist will responsible for the setup and configuration of new Kenect customer accounts and will assist in resolving basic technical support questions.
Data & Support Specialist job details:
· Part-time position (approximately 30hours a week)
· Work schedule to be determined with manager
· Hybrid work environment (remote &in-office)
Your Job as a Data & Support Specialist
· Ensure that new Kenect customer accounts are created with 100% accuracy
· Create accounts within the Kenect platform
· Add users into the accounts
· Add contacts into the accounts
· Gather information from the customers Google My Business page
· Ensure that the customers phone number can be text-enabled
· Add customer logos to accounts
· Respond to emails and calls regarding basic Kenect technical questions
· Password resets
· Creating new users
· Authenticating Kenect with Facebook and Google
• High School diploma required; some college experience highly preferred
• Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a“ get things done” attitude.
• Able to complete same data entry tasks repeatedly for long periods of time without error
• Types 50+ words per minute; comfortable with navigating the web
• Great customer service skills
• A+ organization skills
• Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
If you think you're a good fit for one of the fastest growing companies in America, reach out to Ryan Van Orden at email@example.com . Let's talk!