Your Job as an Activation Specialist
- Attend a team huddle each morning to build relationships with teammates and organize yourself for the day
- Gather necessary information about accounts you’ll be setting up that day; Setup and configure the accounts within Kenect
- Hold “Setup” and “Training” calls with customers as scheduled, focusing on driving adoption and usage of each Kenect feature.
- Hold follow-up calls with customers who have recently activated their Kenect account; Ensure they are 100% satisfied with Kenect and have established patterns of usage
- Resolve any objections or concerns that new customers may have
- Work with each Kenect CSM to appropriately warm-transfer customers who have completed activation
- Use technology to determine which new accounts need additional support and help; allocate your time to these customers as necessary
- 1 year of customer onboarding experience in a SaaS or software company preferred.
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “get things done” attitude.
- Ability to manage a portfolio of new clients with amazing task and time management
- Superb written and verbal communicator who empathizes with the audience
- A+ organization skills
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
What We Offer:
- Health, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Gym membership re-imbursement
- Breakroom full of snacks and soda
- Best company culture in Silicon Slopes
- Convenient location to freeway exit/entrance
We get that moving to a new company is a two way street. We are looking for the right fit for Kenect. You are looking for the right company and team for you. If you are interested contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume. We look forward to hearing from you.